Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First few weeks in the new house

Ramsey loves her new room--purple!

Beck's Grandma impersonation.  Spot-on, son!

We broke in the family room with a game of Bananagrams.

Ramsey's note to a friend.  She was really proud of her temporary peel-on tattoo. 

Matt's project: recover the dining room chairs.

Voila!

Halloween: Ramsey is Princess Belle and Beck is a spider.

Look at that moody face.



Bella went trick-or-treating with us in her fall sweater.

Trick or treat!





Beck stopped in the middle of the road and said, "I wanna go home."  When I asked why, he said, "because I'm full of candy."  It was true, his bucket was full and pretty heavy!  I carried him home.

Tearing up the neighborhood!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new fabric on your kitchen chairs! And I LOVE your blog! It is so cute and you will be so glad you have these memories and "simple moments" to look back on! You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.