Friday, July 15, 2016

First part of April

Darby's first day of preschool.  She was reluctant but ended up loving it.


Beck's "take home" bear for Kindergarten.  We totally lost it and had to buy a replacement.


Monkey bar professionals.



Beck at Frying Pan Farm Park for a field trip (another Mom sent these to me).



We went to Zinga to celebrate Beck--he filled his "bucket" with fuzzies because of his good behavior throughout the year!!  He worked really hard.  


So excited to not be strapped in on the ride from the bus stop to our house.


Darby loves little people.  And the Smartville Treehouse people.  And animals.



I went on a girls' trip to Portland!  Here I am on the plane (with baby girl in utero).  We sat on the runway forever.  This was my first time leaving my family on a plane by myself.  I totally cried.  I knew everything would be okay, and it was important for me to go, but it was hard all the same. 


There was a double rainbow!  The weather was pretty dreary for take-off.


Multnomah Falls with Laura and Sarah.  Laura was the best hostess.







Andrew's office view and my food truck of choice for lunch--the Frying Scotsman.



Twilight was filmed in this picturesque location.


Yummy donuts with wonderful sisters in law.


Portland Saturday Market.


Matt and I barely overlapped for our trips--I came home to Reagan Airport (a little early luckily), he and the kids picked me up from the metro, and then I turned around and dropped him off at Dulles Airport.  I came home to this :).  That picture is from when we first started dating and went on a hike.  We (especially Matt) were so much more daring back then!


Outdoors in gorgeous weather.  


Homemade see-saw.  I am glad we haven't removed that tree stump.


Basketball and martial arts.





Beck has been working on his magic.  It's so great.


Hanging out at Borge Street Park.  Darby so wants in, but is bashful.


At the Dulles Airport waiting area, making the best of killing time before picking up Matt.  


Darby at the Wesley music event.  She loves her friend Helen and they held hands and danced.  It was really unusual because she initiated some of it!  I was pretty shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.