Sunday, February 22, 2015

The rest of the summer

Time to paint nails.


The summer of biking.



Clemyjontri park.



Ramsey's love note to Matt.


 "Ducky Momo is my best friend.  This story is about Ducky Momo From Beck I love you"

Thank goodness there was a proper ending.

On a hike with friends.

Meadow Lane Park sandbox.

 Ramsey loves fashion these days.

And subtraction? 

 The pool.









Ilan's birthday party at the mini-golf course.

 Piano time.

Jumping jacks.

Strong finish, Ramsey.

Frying Pan Farm Park.

 Peach pickin'

              Love this face.

The MG.

Darby catches air when she scoots.


 Beck's church stance.  He is wearing what he dubbed his "church jacket" and I guess he didn't want Matt to take his picture???

Cold sore with a frown--what life really looks like on the bad days.

1st grade orientation--Ramsey found an interesting book and a comfy chair pretty quickly.

We squeezed in a final summer trip to Florida--we collected some of Mom's things and I intended to scatter her ashes on this trip, but it didn't end up making sense or feeling right.  


 Grandma's birthday celebration in the mall food court.


 Grandma and Beck enjoying a moment by the pool.

This is a spot on the river I have always loved to go to near the Algonquin house.  I was there one night praying and contemplating and just trying to feel something.  The shock was still pretty intense.

Puzzle time.

 The Jacksonville Zoo with the Millers and cousin fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.