While we were in Jacksonville, we hopped over to Tallahassee for a couple of days so we could see Aunt Patty (aka Nanna) and the gang. Mimi and Pop-Pop rode over with us.
The whole Florida trip was all about the pool. Ramsey and Beck were not interested before this trip, and by the end of it Ramsey was swimming as much as possible.
She was living up to my old name "Chris the fish."
Ramsey and Pop-Pop had a blast swimming together.
She jumped into the pool and I caught her a million times.
It was exhausting, but she was smiling so much, how could I say no??
The lifeguard chair. Look who's in charge.
I love you :)
The dynamic duo.
Beck loved Aunt Patty. So do I! I miss living close to her :(
The kids loved exploring all of the kid rooms at Aunt Patty and Uncle Bo's house.
You can often her quietly reading, especially in a new environment.
Craft fun with cousins Lindsey and Joey Ervin.
Beck was not crazy about this haircut.
Aunt Patty did an excellent job. Seriously. This kid has some HAIR.
Ramsey's introduction to the TAG reading system at Aunt Patty's.
IN LOVE. The wand basically reads the book page by page.
Beck reading on Aunt Patty's bed.
Poor little Beck was attacked by fireants at the park. Unfortunately, he had 30 separate bites. He cried, and I picked him up and brushed the ants off of him, then undressed him to make sure there weren't ants in his clothes. Shortly after I got the ants off, he calmed down and never cried about it again. He didn't ever mess with the bites, so they healed beautifully. I can't believe he didn't scratch any of the bites or have an allergic reaction. Phew. My friend Erin was with me at the time and she could not believe
1) how brave Beck was and 2) how calm I was. It was quite the experience.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.