Monday, August 1, 2011

Latest developments and portraits of a precious girl

I got a new bike, and an awesome trailer to take the kids on rides.  


The kids are thrilled!

But a couple of things happened--first, BOTH tires on the trailer exploded in the garage due to overinflation and heat.  UGH, but we bounced back and got new tire tubes and were all geared up to fix them, when...

The latest development is that I am back to wearing the boot--the doc said it isn't healed yet and I should wear it for 3 more weeks.  Also I might be getting a device called a bone stimulator to promote healing.  Who knew a fracture in the ball of my foot could linger for almost 6 months?!  This thing is hot in August, and it makes for a grumpy Momma in the evenings, but we'll get through it.  Matt and the kids are troopers going through this with me!

Ramsey's latest....
 Watch this!

Take a picture, Mom.  Lips on lips, haha.

Upon trying on glasses: "it makes you different, and it makes the balloons that are right there right here."

She loves swinging this bat--I toss 'em, and she swings and sometimes hits 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.