Here is Beck in Florida--NO PANTS!
You'll notice his face is saying, FINALLY I ESCAPED, I LOVE IT OUT HERE!
He is the most sweatin'-est kid I know. It's really hard work being this busy.
Let me be free. I want to go in the street.
He climbed in and out of this wagon numerous times. Endless energy.
Back in Fairfax. Sure, Beck is wearing footie pajamas,
but at least I put shoes on over the PJs, right? More hand holding.
Blue Doggie needed some air too.
Up the step, down the step. Repeat. A hundred times.
This is Beck throwing a fit, boy is he mad. The number of these is directly correlated with the amount of time we spend indoors, or the number of teeth breaking through his gums. He has his four front teeth and four molars now! Since those molars came in, the number of fits is close to zero, thankfully.
Ramsey has embraced the indoors a little more than Beck only due to the plethora of ponies she got from Mimi and Pop-Pop for Christmas. These were my ponies when I was a little girl.
She is in love with all of them, and I love listening to her make up stories and interactions for them.
A rare moment when I caught Beck standing still--it's good to be king. He is wearing a crown that says "I am a child of God." He is such a sweetheart, and so handsome I can barely stand it.
I embrace my bias, by the way.
A day trip to the Natural History Museum in DC. This is my favorite of the Smithsonians, along with the Gallery of Art. The kids love it. You walk in, and there is a huge elephant, need I say more?










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.